Wednesday, July 9, 2008

hidey-ho...

i hear, from my blog friends, that today is suppose to be "wordless wednesday" in blogging land. meaning, you post some pics & that's that. well, i'm not so good @ "wordless" but i do want to send a little shout-out to my friends who taught me this new concept (@ least new to me) of blogging!

amanda & will pilkinton (& baby pilk in her belly!) @ playgroup
a big "thank you" from livi out to will pilkinton for the fantastic new exersaucer! livi is loving it & her johnny jumper~
also, above are tiff & beth goodwin~ hi friends!
joely winn & her fabulous family of four!
and finally, tiff & colby todd... just chillin' on the porch:)

2 comments:

Our Family said...

Yikes, too many pics of me on this post! So fun that you decided to post your friends though! I might steal the idea! Hope you are great and yeah that today is Wednesday!
Love you Tiff

keLi said...

you? wordless? i don't think so ... although your husband might appreciate it (i know mine would). very cute pics!