Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thankful? oh yes i am!

i spent last thursday with a dear friend, beth. she brought her darling new son, elijah. he is barely pictured below but stayed very nice & snuggled throughout our visit.
i love beth. beth is crazy & fabulous & buys her jeans @ fussells in dickson. yes, i love beth. since we became fast friends in 6th grade, she has brought me so many happy times. her spirit does good things for mine. i am so thankful for her friendship....


thanksgiving has always been my very favorite holiday. good food, time off to be with my family, and without the stress that christmas often brings. plus the idea of a "day of thanksgiving" makes my heart warm. my life has been filled with so many blessings from my Father. a strong family of faith, friends beyond compare, and my best friend & deliciously delightful hubby, drae. however, i have never held quite so much gratitude in my heart as i feel this year when thinking about WHO this year brought. Olivia Drae.... my life's greatest blessing. thankful? oh, yes. yes i am.


1 comment:

Courtney said...

livi has to be one of the prettiest things i've ever seen. i must say i am partial to briley elisabeth but next to her...

happy thanksgiving! i will miss seeing ya'll tomorrow. love everyone on stokes hill for us!

blessings, court