Tuesday, December 2, 2008

giving thanks...

we had such a wonderful thanksgiving holiday this year. olivia drae enjoyed spending time with all her family members... and meeting some for the very first time.

sister in law dianne with my sweet nephew zander


rich and dana


above is thanksgiving day lunch @ my mom's house...






sister-in-law dianne, me and my sister jackie







sister shalia & colby todd







my dad about to dig in...




barbara and jackie




my nephew jered & drae






my niece jodi & liv




me & daddy





daddy & my brother royce





barron hudson... is he too young to be going after some copenhagen??




my nephew joey on his birthday with barron & liv




me & tiff




dana, rich & nathan @ the big yard sale



liv with sweet briley




this is drason teaching liv to do "touchdown" while watching some thanksgiving weekend football!



this is drason carving our turkey we named HERMAN @ the thanksgiving feast!




this is drason stuffing HERMAN with all his secret ingredients...








HERMAN right before he went in the oven for 7 1/2 hours :)






liv with one of drason's nephews, chris






liv with drason's mom




liv with her aunt lachelle




drae's nephews chris & cameron

























6 comments:

Courtney said...

herman?? wish i could have tasted!!

loved all the pics of the fam. so glad ya'll came to celebrate joes bday with us. wish we could hang more often. maybe things will settle after the holidays.

see you soon? luv- court

rachelaine said...

Sonya-
I found your blog thru Beth's on this interwebbing magic. How cute your family is!

Bill and Amanda said...

Livi knows good football when she sees it! Seeing pictures of you with your family makes me miss you all.

keLi said...

forget herman the turkey -- livi is my favorite little bird ever.

question: i asked beckham to make a list for santa, and he penciled in (it was scribbly, but i just barely made it out) "liVi."

what do we do about this?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sonya,
I found you through Beth's blog and wanted to tell you how gorgeous your little girl is! Glad you had a fun Thanksgiving with your family! I thought about you when we saw your parents' house.

Kristi J said...

just wanted to say hi..I just found your blog through someone else's. Your daughter is beautiful...kristi johnson, Brentwood, Tn